Search, download and use quality learning, teaching and professional development resources on this site
Adaptive learning resource systems, fully functioning at the region and division levels, effectively developing and distributing adequate and varied learning resources to teachers and learners from both the formal basic education and ALS systems.
Objectives of the LRMDS
- Strengthened Learning Resource development and distribution systems at Regional and Divisional levels.
- Improvement of instructional and learning materials system through support for the assessment, acquisition, adaptation, development, production and distribution of teaching/learning materials to schools.
- Digitized available student learning materials (including from PASMEP, PROBE, PRODED, BEAM, TEEP, SEDIP, etc), particularly for reading in the early grades and TLE programs, English, Science and Mathematics in other grades, ADM and ALS.
- Enhanced provisions of quality instructional and learning materials, particularly in reading in early grades and TLE, English, Science and Mathematics in other grades.
- Modified and enhanced instructional and learning materials for implementing
Alternative Delivery Modes and Learning Systems.
- Improved development and utilisation of Quality Assurance (including Monitoring and Evaluation) systems for provision and utilisation of learning resources.